Beyond Boundaries: Therapy for Kids is hiring fee for service: Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists/Clinical Fellows, to service children with special needs, birth to age five, in home and community based settings.
Beyond Boundaries' providers live out our core values by
• Supporting caregivers and children in maximizing their potential
• Respecting each individual family
• Joining in as a valued member of a collaborative team
• Creating a supportive culture where learning is valued
We enable employees to fulfill our core values by
• Offering individualized mentoring program
• Fostering close working relationships in an experienced provider network
• Conducting in-services initiated by staff interest
• Providing supervision for clinical fellowships
- Competitive rates
- Health Insurance
- Mentoring Program
If you desire to do what you love in a supportive environment of professionals, please consider joining our team. Beyond Boundaries has grown since our opening in 2009. We continue to seek energetic service providers to carry-out our family centered approach.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com or call 877.246.2396 with any questions.
At Beyond Boundaries: Therapy for Kids, we offer services in the areas of speech and language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, social work, special instruction, family training, ongoing service coordination, and assistive technology. Our mission is to perform the highest quality, most comprehensive services for children and families in Western New York in a manner that reflects our care and concern as well as our desire to promote the highest functional potential. We intend to do so while supporting and training therapists in family-centered service provision. We strive to address the individual needs of each family through consultative or direct interventions using a collaborative model.